November 23, 2015 November 25, 2015
ONLINE RETAIL: APAC E-Commerce Summit
The Vonlanthen Group are pleased to invite you to the “ONLINE RETAIL: APAC E-Commerce Summit” scheduled on November 23-24, 2015 in Singapore. This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments in eCommerce.
This Summit will be focusing on latest market development trends in the eCommerce, global standards, delivery opportunities, innovation challenges & expectations, sustainability, emerging markets, future trends & technological developments, etc.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Singapore upcoming November!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Barriers to Growth – Preparing Market for E-Commerce
- Delivering A Global E-Commerce Strategy By Understanding The Relationship Between Consumers, Devices and Channels
- E-Commerce Law: Must be or a Marketing Tool?
- Cross-Border E-Commerce: Earned Lessons
- Customer Preferences Regarding Service and Marketing in Digital Channels
- How to Build an E-Commerce Logistics System
- How Important to Keep and Share Data to Avoid Fraud? What to Collect and What Can be Shared?
- Escaping Data Paralysis and Implementing An Action-Driven Data Strategy
– Marcos Cadena; Director of Electronic Distribution & E-commerce;
– Lac Tran; eCommerce & Digital strategist;
EVP Global E-Commerce
-Ivan Chan; Vice President;
ASPAC Regional Office, Global senior executive
– Kai Kux; Managing Director & Venture Partner;
Asia Venture Group, Malaysia
– For more information please contact us.
Who Should Attend:
Cross-Industry event for International Companies:
Directors, Heads, Project Leads and Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- IT Innovations
Technology integration and distribution As well as representatives of E-Commerce Fulfilment Services, Fulfilment & Supply Chain Software, Warehousing & Storage Services, Data Extraction Services, Picking & Packing Services, Inventory/Stock Management Services, Tracing/Tracking Software and Supply Chain & Inventory Consultancy.